Mittwoch, 2. März 2011

She don't care that I am crazy

When the east wind blows 
And the fog rolls in 
Out of nowhere, like a ghost 
She appears again 
Sweetened medicine 
Circus in the sky 
You've got your relationship 
So why can't I 
Believe in Mary Poppins 
We just had the most magical time 
She don't care that I am crazy 
And I know that she'll never be mine 
Oh, I need you Mary Poppins 
Like the world needs a way 
Oh, maybe Mary Poppins 
We'll get there someday 
Way up on a roof 
I will sing to you 
Just a lonely chimney sweep 
Doing what I do 
Mary is my friend 
An angel, possibly 
Helps me to forget myself 
So that's why I 
Believe in Mary Poppins 
We just had the most magical time 
She don't care that I am crazy 
And I know that she'll never be mine 
Oh, I need you Mary Poppins 
Like the world needs a way 
Oh, maybe Mary Poppins 
We'll get there someday 
I believe in Mary Poppins 
We just had the most magical time 
She don't care that I am crazy 
And I know that she'll never be mine 
Oh, I need you Mary Poppins 
Like the world needs a way 
Oh, maybe Mary Poppins 
We'll get there someday



ich kann mir nicht helfen, aber irgendwie mag ich ihn ^^ seine Art und seine Art Musik zu machen. Einfach besonders. Glee sei dank xD Oh ich oute mich, aber naja shit happens. i like Glee =)
morgen Urfaust. Mal schauen ob es wirklich so wäre wie andere sagen. Aber ich bin kein mensch der Meinungen einfach übernimmt. Ich mach mir lieber selber ein Bild.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen